The “BioEducateMe” Campaign
Bioscience Education Canada seeks to build a $5 M “BioEducate Me” fund to continue operations and growth. The BioEducateMe fund will allow us to dramatically increase the quantity and quality of our educational programs and public outreach activities.
Funding, or helping fund one of Bioscience Education Canada’s programs will allow your organization to be critically involved in Canada’s biotechnology industry. Your company can choose from, and any number of ways to partner with Bioscience Education Canada, including direct donations to expand upon a current program, or fund a new program, donating gifts-in-kind, the use of facilities, expertise, and even volunteering. As Bioscience Education Canada is a registered charity, all donations are tax-deductible.
Individuals can give to Bioscience Education Canada to show their personal support of biotechnology education for students today and for future generations.
- Options of giving cash, stock, or by credit card are available.
- Increasing your corporate profile!
- Influencing biotech education at all levels of government!
- Accessing Bioscience Education Canada’s membership network for knowledge sharing!
- Participating at events!
- Receiving free advertising in our newsletter and on our website!